The Einstein Collection: Atom Puzzle
Just one piece from the Einstein puzzle range. How will you fare against this brain teaser? For centuries, scientists and philosophers understood what atoms were and how they worked by no one could prove their existence. Einstein was the first to provide the convincing evidence they needed. Can you split the atom puzzle, then take apart the nucleus puzzle within before rebuilding the nucleus sphere and reconstructing the atom around it?
– Contains a smaller spherical puzzle inside of a tricky wooden ball and peg puzzle.
– Develop your problem solving skills by splitting the atom and solve the interlocking puzzle ‘nucleus’ within.
– A perfect gift for any Physicist or Mind Puzzle enthusiast.
– Difficulty 4 out of 5.
– Part of Professor Puzzles range of Wooden 3D Brain Teaser Puzzles and Adults Brain Teasers.
– Item Dimensions: 4.92 × 3.35 × 6.22 inches.