The Galt Dino Lab is ideal for introducing early learners to problem solving, scientific thinking and fine motor skills. This kit contains science experiments where users can dig up a dinosaur fossil, experiment with amber slime, make dinosaur tracks and discover more about the prehistoric creatures.
• The Galt Dino Lab helps early learners to explore the world of science from home or school.
• It assists with skills such as numeracy and hand-eye coordination, while stimulating the senses.
• It includes a 16-page colour lab book and 3 fun experiments to complete from start to finish.
• The kit contains a fossil excavation stone, excavation tools, goggles, amber slime, air-drying clay, dinosaur tracks mould, sticker and a lab book.
• Ages 5 and up can enjoy the creation of these exciting science experiments.