Australian Geographic – Medical Science Kit
• Explore the incredible science of the human body in the ‘Medical Science Lab’.
• Create surprising colour-changing reactions in a test tube digestive system and see enzyme reactions in action.
• Investigate blood and circulation with a blood typing simulation and heart rate experiment. See why snot is a first line of defence against disease and experiment with breathing and the gases in air.
• Extract DNA from fruit and saliva, experiment with milk protein, and play with potato starch slime. Investigate the unique properties of water that make it essential for life, make anatomical models, and experiment with muscles, bones, and sensory perception.
• With laboratory tools and chemicals included, and full-colour step by step instructions for over 50 activities, the ‘Medical Science Lab’ is a great start to exploring the chemistry and biology of the human body.