Clementoni Mechanics Laboratory
A scientific kit to explore mechanics and engineering thanks to 50 models and technical applications with growing difficulty. A laboratory packed with instruments to discover how several daily objects work and how to build and make them work. This game, inspired by the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) methodology, helps to develop manual skills, intelligence and creativity.Build 50 different models thanks to more than 250 interchangeable components. Assemble the models and experiment with levers, gears and pulleys to understand everything about machine engineering
Start by building a torsion machine, a tower crane with a fixed pulley, or a bridge crane with a movable pulley, have even more fun building a helicopter, a motor-driven crane and, lastly, a car with an electric motor. After building the car, you can manually interact with the rack and pinion steering system and mechanical gearbox.
Thanks to the illustrated manual included in the package, children can easily build plenty of objects and discover the principles of physics that explain their operation.
Download the free app for smartphones and tablets to assemble your models in an easy and fun way. Follow the 3D instructions, watch the animations and simulate the construction of the models.
App compatible with Android and Apple, not compatible with Windows operating systems
The Techno-Logic Laboratory range is inspired by the STEM (Science – Technology – Engineering – Mathematics) methodology and was created to develop skills in the STEM fields. Children can use experiments to hone their skills and expand their knowledge of scientific and technological aspects. The aim of the STEM approach is to equip youths with the skills, knowledge and experience enabling to tackle the technological challenges of the future.
Made in Italy
The electric motor works with 4 x AA batteries, not included in the kit
- An extremely well-equipped laboratory where the principles of mechanics and engineering can be learned in an entertaining way.
- The game contains more than 250 components with which 50 constructions of increasing complexity can be created.
- It is even possible to build a helicopter, a motorised crane and a car with an electric engine in which a child can move the gear stick and steering wheel!
- The large illustrated scientific manual will guide the child through the various stages of assembly, which can be done in complete safety.
- The concept, design, development and manufacture are entirely Made In Italy!