The Einstein Collection: The Fish Puzzle
Just one piece from the Einstein puzzle range. How will you fare against this brainteaser? Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. A strange consequence of being one of history’s greatest minds, Einstein is arguably one of history’s most mis-quoted voices as well. Whilst Einstein likely never uttered the famous “fish” quote, it reflects his belief that intelligence is not something to be measured by such rigid criteria. Put your own brainpower to the test as you attempt to free the metal from the fish and then reattach it.
– Contains 1 large interlocking fish shaped metal puzzle.
– Test your finger dexterity and creative thinking to solve this interlocking metal puzzle.
– A perfect gift for any Physicist or Mind Puzzle enthusiast.
– Part of Professor Puzzles range of Wooden 3D Brain Teaser Puzzles and Adults Brain Teasers.
– Made from metal.
– Item Dimensions: LxWxH 11.38 × 1.22 × 5.7 inches.