Structures: Buildings Bridges
Young engineers put on their hard hats and take a deep dive into the world of structural engineering to figure out the physics that keeps buildings and bridges standing. Working by themselves or with a parent, young learners build their own models to experiment with and put the new theories they learn along the way to the ultimate test!
Our 38-page colour booklet breaks down the building process with: easy-to-follow instructions to create up to 6 models: a house, a pyramid, and several different kinds of bridges detailed explanations of every scientific principle involved interesting facts and history fun experiments to test newly acquired knowledge.
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle.
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play Build up to 9 working models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super-fast taking apart
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Engino products were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom. Warning: This product contains small parts which could be swallowed. It is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Number of parts included in pack: 191
For ages 8-16+