The Galt Space Lab is an ideal science kit to encourage early learners to explore scientific learning while having fun. Early learners can make glow-in-the-dark constellations, build a telescope, make galaxy slime and launch their own rocket.
• The Galt Space Lab encourages early scientific thinking to be enjoyed at home or school.
• Early learners will use numeracy, problem solving and fine motor skills.
• There are 12 fun experiments and a 24-page colour lab book.
• It includes 22 glow stars with connectors, 10 constellation straws, a rocket bottle and fins, galaxy slime powder, 3 telescope lenses, a constellation guide, glow planet stickers, a sticker sheet, a notepad and a 24-page lab book.
• Ages 5 and over can enjoy these science experiments.