ThinkFun – Cat Crimes
This ThinkFun Cat Crimes Game would be a fun activity for early learners developing their logic and problem solving skills. The game requires players to piece together clues to figure out which cat committed the crime.
– This game would make a fun educational tool for use at home or in the classroom.
– It will help to support the development of logic and reasoning skills.
– The pieces are made using a paper construction.
– This game is suitable for ages 8 and up.
– It can be played alone.
– The box includes a game board, 6 crime tokens and 40 challenge cards.