ThinkFun – Code Master Programming Logic Game
Make programming fun by learning the basics without a computer! In Code Master, your Avatar travels to an exotic world in search of power Crystals. Along the way, you use programming logic to navigate the Map. Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success. Once you collect all the Crystals and land at the Portal, you win! Playing Code Master won’t just teach you principles behind programming, you’ll also build planning, sequential reasoning and problem-solving skills.
This ThinkFun Code Master Programming Logic Game allows you to learn basic computer programming skills while also having fun. Navigate the map and lead your Avatar in search of crystals to get to the portal and win the game. In each level, only 1 sequence will lead to success so you can develop planning, sequential reasoning and problem solving skills.
- It’s designed to support STEM learning and can be used at home or school.
- This game is great for developing your planning, reasoning, programming and problem solving skills.
- Learn about programming with just the board game and no computer needed.
- Ensure that your Avatar collects all the crystals to get to the portal to win the game.
- This set includes an Avatar, portal, 6 crystals, 10 maps with 60 levels, 12 guide scrolls, 12 action tokens, 8 conditional tokens and instructions with solutions.
- It is recommended for ages 8 and above.
- A STEM learning curriculum includes the connected areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, is based on real-life applications and encourages learners to think critically and flexibly in order to adapt to changing situations.